75 Years Of Workplace Injury Claim Experience
At Rumizen Weisman Co., Ltd., our team of attorneys has more than 75 years of combined legal experience working with employees and their families in Cleveland and throughout northeast Ohio.
In every situation, our mission is to pursue the full amount of compensation available under the law and the facts of the case. During a free consultation, we will discuss the specifics of your case and the compensation you could be paid.
In one case, we recovered $1.75 million for a warehouse worker who injured his back when a door fell on him.
In another case, we obtained $1.35 million for an airport employee who was struck by a crane.
From construction site injuries to railroad accidents, we handle a wide range of workplace injury cases, including:
- Car and truck accidents: Many employees travel over the road as part of their jobs, visiting installations or selling products. If you were injured in a car crash while driving on company business, we can help. We also represent those who drive semi trucks, delivery trucks, utility vehicles, garbage trucks and other types of vehicles as part of their jobs.
- Construction site accidents: We assist general contractors, subcontractors and others harmed in falls from heights, by heavy machinery, by defective safety equipment and by other hazards.
- Maritime accidents: If you were injured on a boat or other vessel, you may be eligible for compensation under the Jones Act. Let us explain your legal rights.
- Railroad accidents: Our firm helps injured railroad workers navigate through the process of receiving benefits under the Federal Employers Liability Act (FELA).
- Other on-the-job accidents: Whether you slipped and fell in an office hallway or were injured by defective industrial machinery, our experienced lawyers can advocate for you.
Call For A Free Consultation Today
All cases are taken on a contingency basis, so there is no fee unless we recover money for you. Call Rumizen Weisman Co., Ltd. at 216-658-5500 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation with one of our lawyers.