On March 26, 2015, the Ohio Supreme Court decided that after a case has been dismissed, a trial court retains authority to enforce a settlement only if the court's dismissal entry either includes the agreement's terms or explicitly states that the court has kept...
- Mentor, OH – Man Struck by Vehicle on Lake Rd
- Cleveland, OH – Three-Vehicle Crash on Kinsman Rd Results in Injuries
- Cleveland, OH – Accident with Injuries Reported on Saint Clair Ave
- Cleveland, OH – Cleveland PD Officer & Teen Injured in Crash on Superior Ave
- Richfield, OH – Two Injured in Car Crash on OH-303